Open Letter, Satire

An Open Letter to Ben & Jerry

Dear Ben and/or Jerry, Listen, I get it, guys. We are America’s hat. We live in a country that is under snow 95% of the year. The other 5% consists entirely of room temperature water hatching mosquitos. Sure, we’re the second largest country on earth, but I can appreciate why you might not view Canada… Continue reading An Open Letter to Ben & Jerry